After eating and drinking all the wrong things for the past four months while in school, I am officially done and ready to detox. I have always known that coffee was bad on so many levels FOR ME, but after listening to a well known skin doctor talk about what I BELIEVE in, I am ready to say goodbye to coffee forever.
...Ok, Im sure I will drink coffee again, but for my everyday routine, coffee is out.
1. Green tea and cancer: Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
2. Green tea and heart disease: Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
3. Green tea and Anti-aging: Green tea contains an antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.
4. Green tea and weight loss: Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
5. Green tea and skin: The antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
6. Green tea and arthritis: Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
I stole this from Thethirdage.com website where you can go read more about Green tea.
I hope you guys go out and get some, I got this huge pack of green tea from costco for 13.00, and its so delish!!