Starting with the basics...
I have been doing so much research on makeup and healthy ways of living lately and have loved all the information I have found.  I also have no problem asking people what they use.  If you have gorgeous skin, chances are likely that I will ask you everything you use and try it.  I like to think I keep up on the latest and greatest and I want to share all the information with you... as women we should be sharing our secrets, not trying to out do each other with them!

Apple Cider Vinegar=Amazingness


  Apple cider vinegar has so many benefits, you'd be crazy to not shoot this stuff daily!
Here are my favorite benefits:
-Instant Alcolizer for your body(I'll explain more about this later)
-Aids in weight loss
-Clears skin
-Digestive aid
-Gives you energy
-Detoxifies you body
And so many more great benefits!!
I take a shot of this everyday, and it's totally disgusting but totally worth it!
(I am no expert, but I've had all of these great results)

My favorite skin care:

I found this cleanser in my natural foods market, Mothers, about a year ago.  Its all natural and cleans all the makeup off my face.  I like a cleanser that gets really sudsy! So, if your like me, you will love this.  Its called ACURE Cleansing Gel.  I really love it but its a little pricey for the amount you get!  I also use Turbo Booster C powder.  It a high potency Vit-C for you skin.  Its a powder that you add into your daily moisturizer and its amazing.  Its 36.00 and lasts forever!!

 I also just bought and am trying Cetaphil.  I have heard so many people say how much they love it so I'm giving it a try.  It definitely doesn't take off my eye makeup which I'm not excited about but my skin does feel really soft and happy!
  
For moisturizer and SPF I use La Roche-Posey.  I worked in a dermatologist office for a few years and she turned me on to this fabulous face lotion and SPF in one.  I literally cant go without it.  Its so smooth and hydrating and I would, and do, recommend it to anyone who asks what I use.
And last but not least,  I swear by this little beauty wonder, Clarisonic.  I use this every other day and it leaves my skin looking gorgeous, healthy, and glowing. 

So there are the basics, things I start my day with and the best part is, you can buy it all on Amazon for great prices!  No need to go to 5 different stores to find these.  I hope you give one or more of them a try!  
Please leave a comment and let me know what your favorites are! 
Im ALWAYS willing to give great products a try.

12 comments

  1. Love it Jenn! I love the Apple cider vinegar too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laur!! I knew you would appreciate that!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love it Jenn! This is so exciting! I am going to start apple cider vinegar tomorrow and feel those differences! Love this! keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks seester!! I hope you do and get our momma to take it too. There should be a big bottle there!!

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! So excited for all the fun things to come! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks seester!! So happy you are excited!! Im excited too!!

      Delete
  4. I'm addicted to your blog already! ! If even trying a couple of your trips and tricks can get me closer to looking even closely to you... Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Linds!! You dont need my help but Im so happy you are loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought my apple cider vinegar yesterday, but haven't taken my shot yet today. My nose get wrinkles when I think about swallowing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy to hear you got some and I know its totally disgusting, but its so worth the pain. Just keep your water ready to wash down the Apple Cider!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for all of the tips. I started doing vinegar a couple of months ago to avoid getting a stomach bug but I didn't know it was good for everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome Steph!! Im so happy your drinking it and you can drink it before every meal if you like. Its seriously the cure all!! :) xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.