Run to your drug store and get these crazy deals that make a big difference in my makeup routine.  Just a few simple changes can really make your eyes pop and make you look more put together! Plus you can get these all at Target, Online, or CVS Pharmacy.


I never really cared too much about my eyebrows but now that I have started filling them in, I have noticed a huge difference in how put together I look.  My new favorite eyebrow shaping gel is by ELF and you can get it at Target for $3.00.  yep, three dollars!!

I love that you can play around a little with ELF cosmetics because they are so cheap.






This may be my favorite find so far.  Mac has a fabulous black gel liner that is $16.00, and although its great, my eyes water the minute I put it on, so I was so excited to find this L'Oreal gel liner that is way better and half the price.  The L'Oreal liner is $8.99 and comes with the perfect little liner brush- AND the L'Oreal version is much darker and richer.











My favorite new maskara is L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, with L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black on top.  I really like my eyelashes to stand out and and I love to find mascara that makes them full and gorgeous.  I usually put two layers of the Voluminous first and then after I use the telescopic to really extend my lashes.  I've noticed a huge difference and am loving it!  If you just want to give one of them a try, the Voluminous would be my first choice.
I have so many more great products I'm trying and will get back to you with full reviews soon.  I hope you find these inexpensive gems exciting because they are great and I know you will love them!

8 comments

  1. I am excited about the eyebrow filler! I was in need of a pick me up in that department!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will love this!! Remember we talked about it in my bathroom!! haha... Love you!!!

      Delete
  2. I think you forgot to add the curling 10 times with the blow dryer to the lashes to complete the look?!? Mwah! XOXOX Now if I could only make it to the store....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I know, I actually wrote that and then deleted it!! Thats funny, but I think it helps ;)
      Love you!!!

      Delete
  3. I am totally obsessed with Mascara. I am currently in love with They're real by benefit. BUT it is $26 and I go through it really fast. I will have to give these two a try:D
    LOVE your blog and all your inspiration and advise. Keep them coming Sweetie!!
    XXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so amazing Kelly!! Thanks for always being so supportive to me, I really love all your comments and your suggestions!! I just think you are the nicest person and I just love you!! also... I am so happy you like my blog!! xoxo :)

      Delete
  4. Just got the eyebrow filler and I LOVE IT!! Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. today i grabbed the eye liner at Target.... I will let you know how it goes:) Lovin your cute blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.