I posted this picture last week on Instagram and got so many questions about what I use for my skin and hair, and so many questions about how to make this skin glowing protien shake.

Not only does it make your skin glow but it makes you feel full all day with lots of energy.  This would be a great shake to start your day or as a replacement for your lunch.

I have recently started adding 1/4 to 1/2 an avocado to my protien shakes and I have seen such a difference in my energy, skin, hair, and eyes.  My eyes are clear and white and my skin is glowing.





After doing a little research I found out why... Avocados are the miracle fruit to beauty.
Avocados are rich in many of the essential B vitamins, which aid in cell repair, energy metabolism, and folate.  Avo's are also high in Vitamins, C, K, E, and potassium.  Best of all it aids in heart health, and weight loss. 
And...if this amazing fruit couldnt do more, you can use it as a facial mask to reduce age spots and boost collagen.  We are going to be young forever! :)







Here is my recipe, you can add and take away whatever you like, just make sure you get that avocado in there!
Vegan Protien
  • 1 Scoop of Sunwarrior Raw Vegan Protien Powder.
  • 1 BIG handful of spinach.  Dont skimp here... you wont even taste it. (Neither will your kids)
  • Some blueberries, strawberries, bananas, or Pinapple.(I do a piece of each)
  • 1 large stalk of Lacinato Kale, the whole leaf.
  • Half an avocado, or less if you dont want it too creamy.
  • Water, and Ice
I dont use milk, which I will talk about in a later post, but if you want you can add Almond milk.
Other Optional ingredients: Raw flax seeds, flax oil, cocunut oil, raw coconut.

Enjoy your creamy and delicious shake!  Then watch as your skin starts to glow and people ask you what you are doing to look so great!

I hope you give this shake a try, and let me know if you add anything else I should know about.  I would love all your feedback.  :)

Thank you LIVESTRONG.com for the great AVO info.

3 comments

  1. Hi! I work with your gorgeous mom and she told me you started a blog and I knew I had to check it out. So far it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I am so happy you stopped by and there is lots more to come so please come back! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Sunwarrior protien we started using it last year and so happy we did! We add Leafy Collard Greens to our shake.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.