Have chronic stomach pain, indigestion, or chronic bloating, allergies, asthma, or arthritis??.  WELL... milk and dairy may be the silent culprit. 

I have had stomach pain for as long as I can remember.  I would lay awake at night wishing my belly would stop hurting so I could fall asleep.  I remember when I first started learning about healthy eating, we began switching out our dairy and meat,  and I felt so different!  It was such a relief to finally have the pain go away.

We first started by switching our skim milk for Almond milk.   The first week or so you may miss the taste of regular cow milk, but soon after you will feel lighter, breath easier and feel happier. 

There are so many benefits to a small change like this, here is a list of reasons why:

1. Almond milk has more calcium than regular cows milk
2. Almond milk is lactose, gluten, casein and cholesterol free; it's also free of saturated fats.
3. Almond milk also contains high levels of antioxidants, so it can help prevent many types of cancer and slow the signs of aging.

Reasons not to drink cows milk:

1. Cows milk is full of hormones, cows are given these hormones so they are constantly lactating year around.
2. Those cows are also injected with rBGH to double their milk production.
 Guess who is on the recieving end of these hormones???  Yep, that would be us!!
3. Then they send those poor injected stuffed cows to the slaughter house and you better believe they know whats about to happen to them.  The panic forces them to be flooded with the fight or flight hormone and when you eat their meat, your getting those hormones as well.   Can you say Rage?!

If your still not convinced, here is a fun fact-

"Some doctors have found that the protien that consistently promotes cancer is casein, which makes up 87 percent of the protien in cow's milk." Kris Carr

So dont believe those ads on TV you see about gorgeous celebs that drink milk...they are full of shit.  As well as the dairy industry!  If you are going to keep consuming dairy, then make good choices, read labels, and choose dairy that is organic, grass fed, and hormone free if possible.

Disclamier:  I never mean to make you feel like you are wrong if you chose something, I am only here to inform you and help give you the knowledge Ive learned to make your own educated decision. :) 
 Only love here!!

15 comments

  1. Freak, Fine! I'll work on that one! You have been right so far so I should listen to this one too. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Yes you should!! :) I know you will love this change!! :) Get er done!!

      Delete
    2. Ris, I thought you started almond milk long ago

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try Almond milk for Hunter and myself. He has been having skin rashes on his face and his doctors have no idea what's wrong!!! Thanks for this tip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I def. think you should give it a try! Its suppose to clear up all kinds of rashes and allergies!! Let me know if it works ok Laur!! yay!!

      Delete
  4. I never liked milk in the first place. I like almond milk much better. I have questions for you what's your opinion on coconut milk? or the combo of the two (almond/coconut blends) Also the only thing I have wondered about (with almond milk) are the other things listed in the ingredients in almond milk. Maybe it's just the kinds I buy but I feel like there's too many things listed. Of course I'm out of it right now so I can't just say what I'm talking about. But is there a certain brand you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think coconut milk is fabulous as well as any nut milk. I have a friend that drinks oat milk and they love it! They also switch between that and hemp milk. As for all the other ingredients, thats a great question... I think unless your going to make your own, they will add stuff. But I will find out whats in it and let you know! Also, my favorite brand is Trader joes, but another great one is Pacific. Its organic which is nice and they have vanilla unsweetend which is yum!! Love all your questions, keep em comin!!

      Delete
  5. Almond Milk!!! Okay Ill get better at buying that!! Just one thing that I have found it that I like the unsweetened almond milk the best!! Here here to a new beginning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes momma, please do cause its better for you and you will love it! You should try the brand Pacific, its vanilla unsweetened and it wont be so sugar tasting. Love you mom, call you tomorrow!!

      Delete
  6. I love eating almond. Almond milk is something new to try for me. Hope it won't make it worse in this summer season. I'm already burning in heat.

    Regards,
    Alison
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hunter and I have been drinking the almond milk and his rash has diminished!! I also am noticing I feel so much better drinking the almond milk too....I am not having heartburn like when I had cows milk with my granola. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I hope u even get this cuz this post was a while ago, but my daughter has tummy problems, AND is allergic to almonds.... do u suggest rice milk? Do know much about the rice milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ashley!! Im not too sure about rice milk, but I know another great one is coconut milk,hemp milk, and oat milk. They are pretty great tasting and way better than regular cow milk. Kinzy also had problems like that with Veal and she started giving her aloe vera too. Its got to be at least 95% pure aloe vera and you can order it from amazon. It has made such a huge difference for her. I hope this helps you!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.