Ok girls and maybe a few guys... Its time to talk about that thing we never do!  Haha!
DIGESTION and OUR BUMMS>>> and poop!!

Being able to go potty is so imperative to our general health, mental health, and looking hot in those tight dresses.  There really is nothing worse than having food and literal junk sit in our bellies and colon(bum).  Having good digestion will make all the difference in the world to feeling happy and looking gorgeous.

I have a few simple but amazing ways to help get rid of that junk that has built up in your bum... and not only will you feel some relief, you will feel happier, healthier, and you will have a flatter stomach, which we all want.

I use to have giant ulsers in my stomach and it made my life hell.  Everything I ate made my stomach hurt, Id have throbbing pain in my upper left stomach and to top it all off, I never went potty...EVER!
So I started researching what the problem was and found so many great things to heal the inside of my stomach and help me digest my food.

Before I get to those things I took and continue to take, here is some general rules about how to make sure you dont get buildup in your body.

#1 : YOU MUST DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!!
#2:  CUT OUT ALL WHITE BREAD, PASTA, BAGELS AND WHITE RICE- These things act like glue in your body and make it virtually impossible for you to get rid of whats stuck in there.  It binds to the old "crap" and causes all kinds of digestion problems.
#3:  CUT OUT DAIRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN- MILK CREATES MUCUS IN OUR BODIES, MUCUS CAUSES INFLAMATION, AND STAGNATION IN OUR DIGESTIVE TRACT, which then causes constipation.
#4: SAY GOODBYE TO COFFEE AND CAFFINE- just for a little while at least.  Coffee dries up the body and that means your bowels too.  It seems like coffee helps you go, but its actually drying up your old poop and building a wall inside your colon.  
(And for all you ladies and gents that drink Diet coke, or diet whatever...I will be getting to that very soon, so get it in now before I demand you never drink it again) ;)
#5:  GET LOTS OF FIBER IN YOUR DIET- through veggies, salad, nuts, and healthy grains like quinoa.

all this buildup leads to stomach ache, cramping, a weakened immune system, weight gain, A BIG FAT BELLY, and DEPRESSION.  That build up is full of bad bacteria that gets released into your blood like poison when you cant get rid of it.

Ok, I know that is so personal and I actually cant believe Im talking about it either, but there it is.  In a shortened version.  So here is my recommendations...and THEY WORK!!

 
*  A good enzyme will help you break down all that food you are putting in your mouth.

* Drink your ALOE!  This is what helped to heal my stomach ulcers.
Aloe has some many amazing benefits: 
Its high in vitamins and minerals, aids in digestion, detoxification, cardiovascular health, and alkalizes the body! Yay!!
My favorite so far is Georges 100% Aloe Vera

* MOST IMPORTANT 
These are super pills, so so amazing!
Trust me on this one, these are full of vitamins, minerals, protien
amino acids, antioxidants, enzymes(hundreds of live enzymes), and chlorophyll.


If you dont feel like a new person than call me. :)
I hope this will give you some relief and if you have any questions, please ask and share with your friends!
Love you guys!!

1 comment

  1. I wanted to tell you have much Aloe has changed my life!! Vea and Viv are not fabulous poopers or not regular at all so giving them aloe everyday has made it so it is not a struggle to go to the bathroom on a day to day basis! The Aloe softens the stool just enough so it not a hour long process of sitting on the potty! Its quick, makes them happier and healthier!! Thanks so much for your advice!! I would be lost without it! Its good to know that these supplements can help our little ones just as much as they do us!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.