Who would have known that happiness would be such an important part of anti-aging.  There are so many reason to be happy, but how great is it that when you are happy, you are glowing, gorgeous and stay young forever!  Yay! 

MY HAPPY PLACE IS THE BEACH,
its the place I go when Im sad, missing home, in a bad mood, or just having a bad day.  I feel so much happier after an hour walk on the beach with Jack, than the days that I dont make it down there.  Aside from EARTHING(In a previous post I share about earthing), I truely believe I am rejuvenated near the water.

Dress: H&M / Similar: Nordys Sale & Here
Hat: Asos
Sunnies: Ray Ban / Love: These
Shoes: Converse
Flash Tatoos are amazing, best jewelry idea ever! :)







So I hope you go out and find your happy place, and along with your happy place you learn to incorporate some of the following things into your life:

1.  Nurture positive, meaningful relationships with others; spend time and share the ups and downs of life with close family and friends.

2.  Focus beyond yourself; find ways to contribute and give back through helping others, sharing your talents and skills, embracing your spirituality.

3.  Live with gratitude; look at what you already have in your life, show appreciation to others and find three good things about your day.

4.  Lead your own life; recognize your ability to make positive change in your life, see beyond the barriers and learn something new.

5.  Have fun, life is about having fun.  Its short and we need to cherish every moment!


I would love to hear about your happy place and the things you do to stay happy and positive in life!  Sharing will only help eachother! :) 

8 comments

  1. So pretty <3 I love beach!!!! I think we live really close to each other btw, I read your 'about me' page before...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! Lets plan our blogging day together!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I can't lie I'm so jealous you live by the beach, its definitely my happy place as well :) I dream of living by the beach one day! You look gorgeous!

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont be jealous, just come move here too!! :) Thanks so much!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful and positive post and gorgeous you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would be happy to be at a beach too! Love your cute beach outfit! Stay happy! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does make me happy!! Thanks so much!!
      xoxo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.