I cant even begin to talk about how much I love Zara, its like the store was made for me.  I have always been drawn to basics that fit really amazing and flatter in all the right places.  They have everything figured out from the acessories to the shoes to almost every piece of clothing.  I can say the same for Madewell.  They have the best fitting tees and tanks, and their jeans are to die for,  gorgeous made fabrics and cutest style!

I love to buy clothes that aren't going to go out of style next week, since I am such a saver, I like to make sure my money is going to a good place! ;)  Def get into these stores right now, or shop online and see all the amazing stuff in right now!

Skirt: Exact / Similar: Zara
Tee: Madewell / Similar: Asos
Shoes: Zara old / Similar: Zara / Get these instead: Zara


 






I hope you guys love this style too and get your shop on, because sometimes you just have to buy for yourself when there are so many cute basic options that will last you for a while! :)
Happy Monday...Lets cross our fingers that this is going to be a great week!



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.