I have been on the Aloe train for a while now and have pretty much sold the idea to anyone I could because it worked so well for me.  Then for past few months I stopped, really out of laziness, and havent been feeling as good... Sooo, Im back at it and happy to share all of Aloe's amazingness with you!

 We found a really great new Aloe, its a little more expensive but well worth it!  

Aloe

Its called Aloe Force, and is processed with NO heat and NO alcohol, which im learning makes it better and easier for your body to absorb!  I started taking aloe a few years ago to help heal ulcers I had and felt like a new person, but there are a million reasons to take this stuff!  Its another way to stay young and beautiful from the inside out.

 Benefits of Aloe:
  • Aloe is great for digestion, ulcers, IBS, constipation(for your kids and babies too).  
  • Fortifies Cell Walls strengthening cells resistance and integrity.
  • Hydrates cells: Aloe penetrates into cells 5 times more easily than water bringing in its own water and nutrients. (wetter than water!)
  • Improves cellular metabolism - enhancing energy and optimal functioning of each cell of the body.
  • Cells eliminate toxins and waste more efficiently. 
  • Efficient utilization of nutrients. 
  • Helps with nutrient absorption and a million more reasons you can read about here!  
I really believe in aloe and think everyone can benefit from drinking it! Give it a try and let me know how it works for you! 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.