My absolute favorite tinted moisturizer is Laura Mercier!! 
I'm just not one of those girls that likes to go out with a completely bare face.  Its kinda like, I wont ever go out in sweats to just run real quick to the store.  Its just not me, and whether that makes me high maintenance or not, I'm not sure.  :)  I just like to be put together and since I found this amazing tinted moisturizer, I dont have to worry about putting foundation on everday.  I have tried a few others like Nars, and some BB creams from the drug store, but I just love the way Laura Mercier even my skin out and also has SPF.  Its perfect for the beach or running errands.  
I seriously LOVE this stuff! :)
You can get it at Sephora or Nordstroms and its about 43.00 I think.  They have an oil free version also, but I prefer the regular one.


I hope you check it out and see what you think!  I know you wont be disappointed. 
Hope your having a fabulous weekend! 
Xoxo

2 comments

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana!! Your so sweet and your blog is fabulous as well! So happy you found me! :)

      I am happily following your blog :)
      xo Jenn

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.