So... here it is, my first Fashion Friday.  The only day I will probably post fashion with no other reason than to show you fabulous fashion, and it goes to this amazing and gorgeous Topshop dress.  I love a good fit on a dress, and especially one with sleeves, and this one does everything right!  Its on sale now on Topshop, so get online and get it!  Also there are like a million other cute dresses online and you wont be dissapointed with any of them!!  Topshop literally does the bodycon with perfection in my eyes.  This store can do no wrong, fun fabrics, interesting styles, gorgeous cut on everything, I just love it!!
Plus, my favorite accessory, Jackie!







         

I absolutley want every dress they make, and here are a few of my other favs!
Get online now cause they are on super sale and going quick!


Topshop


3 comments

  1. Hi Jennifer! You are stunning. I love this dress on you! I would totally wear this as well, and i love the choices. My fav besides your dress is the floral 2nd over from the right. Love !! I am following you on Bloglovin, and if you are interested, I would love if you could follow my blog as well. If you are interested. Very pretty makeup as well.
    Jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      Thank you so much!! I am so glad you like them, I really want all of them too!! haha... Thanks so much for following me and ill gladly follow you too!!
      xo Jenn

      Delete
  2. Jenn !!
    If you love Top Shop, Forever 21 and brands alike check out Ashley Fox ! They have great on trend and affordable fashion accessories !
    Check Out www.shopahleyfox.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.