I always love to see what people's go-to makeup look is, so I thought it might be fun to do one for my favorite look.  These are the makeup products I use almost everyday, with some variations in lipstick and eyes.  
I LOVE TARTE and would probably use everything from them if I had the whole line but I also love to mix in some Mac and The Balm.  What are your go to makeup products? 



1.)  Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation: LOVE this stuff. even though its full coverage, it is so light and gives such a flawless finish without looking like too much makeup!

2.)  Nude Tude Pallet by The Balm: Love love love this pallet.  Its got the most gorgeous colors, and comes with matte and shimmer.  The colors really brighten your eyes and make them pop in pictures!

3.)  Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: These Bright and gorgeous colors look good on anyone and they are super pigmented!

4.)  Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof concealer:  I cannot rave enough about this amazing product.  I have tried everything and this is only one that keeps my eyes hydrated and my dark circles covered. 

5.)  Tarte Mineral Bronzer: This bronzer is so pretty for contouring and for giving your face a nice    overall glow.   

6.)  Origins Ginzing Mascara:  I really love this mascara, it separates your lashes and makes them look really long and pretty!

7.)  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder: All of her brow products are amazing and they come in so many great colors.  My favorite is the brow powder and the brow pencil.  Both together are great so you can make sure the front of your brows stay soft and natural looking. 

8.)  Mac Lipstick: I usually go for the soft pink colors in mac for an everyday look. 


Hope you like this idea and I would love to hear what your favorites makeup lines are and why! 
xoxo

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.