I am loving sharing all my favorite things, and I thought it would be fun to share some fun spring ideas I have and other things I want.  I feel like these things transition well into spring and it gives you lots of time to get out there and stock up before the sun comes out for good!

My favorite thing right now is silky, printed shorty robes, and Nordstrom has the cutest ones ever by Josie!


robes
     

Forever 21 is the best place to get fun spring staples and I found some really cute ones on my last shopping trip there!  I can never get enough of these white hats for summer!  I bought this knockoff of a Cleobella bag that Im in love with.  Its huge, and the cutest color, and I love the fringe.  And I love a denim jacket with a hoody attached.  So cute and comfy!
Forever 21


And last a few of my favorite go to beauty products: Costco has the best lighted Vanity mirrors for such great prices, my absolute favorite lip gloss by Nars in Turkish Delight, and Sigma Kabuki brush and spa brush cleaner.


Beauty

If you love anything here, I linked the products by clicking the words, not the pictures.
Hope this gives you some fun ideas for Spring coming up, and gives you plenty of time to do your research and see if you love anything! 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.