Hi Lovelies,

I know its been a while since I posted, but im going to try to catch up a little.  To say that taking care of a two year old is time consuming would be an understatement.  Van keeps me busy all day everyday.  Most days I choose whether I want to sleep, workout, or get ready for the day during his naps.  I'm figuring it out though and will stay on top! haha

This dress was a little slice of heaven and I'm totally obsessed with this brand Selfie Leslie.  I've posted about them before but it was a late night that I couldn't sleep when I was looking through Instagram and found this little company.  That turns out not to be so small.  They sell the most beautifully made clothes, and they are so feminine and cute.  They have some pieces online at Forever21 also and they are so fun!














My obsessions with this little guy of mine is real!  He will only kiss me these days if I make this fish face.  He has the cutest little personality ever!  I hope you all have a fabulous week!


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.