Happy Friday Friends,

If you know anything about me, you know I love skincare, and youthful, glowing skin.  I take great pride in making sure my skin is exfoliated, hydrated and happy.  I believe your skin will glow if you use a great exfoliator and hydrate from the inside out.  You must get the dead skin cells off your face so your skin care can do its job.   That is why I am loving TRUFORA, its effective, ethical skincare! 

I am obsessed with the Triple Action Exfoliator from TRUFORA.  "It exfoliates and treats the skin deeply yet gently." Improves skin texture and reduces dark spots.  It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles, which I can appreciate since I'm heading into my late 30's.  This product works two ways, with Chemical and physical exfoliation.  Then soothes the skin with organic Kaolin clay, oat extract, and aloe vera.  I feel like I'm the same as most women out there, who want to look young forever, haha. 

I have also been using the Night Serum 85 from TRUFORA and I love how hydrated and smooth my face feels after using it.  The night serum is a newly patented anti-aging, anti-inflammatory treatment.  Its loaded with great ingredients including bio retinols and vitamin E and C, ultra hydrating and wont cause irritation.  I have been using this serum and exfoliator combination twice a week and am seeing such great results.  My skin is glowing, and my make up goes on so beautifully!




I have dark spots and fine lines around my eyes, and I have noticed them lightening so much that I can completely cover them with my foundation! Yay!  That is huge for me because I am so self conscious of them.  I am also so amazed at how much my skin is glowing, it looks more youthful and healthy and I always notice this after using the exfoliator and serum together.




I hope you guys have a chance to check out these products and let me know how much you are loving them!  Van had to get his little hands on some too! haha

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.